- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
Finance for Non-Financial Staff
Managers play a critical role in formulating financial plan of a business. They have the final say when it comes to budgeting affairs of their particular department. This course teaches ‘managers’ to be more efficient with dealing financial affairs so that they can cut down ‘overheads’ and increase ‘resources’.
Who Can Apply?
- Managers or anyone who needs knowledge about financial aspects of an organization
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Get familiarized with ‘financial terminologies’
- Differentiate between stimuli that trigger financial affairs of an organization, such as ‘profit’ and ‘loss’
- Learn the concept of ‘depreciation’
- Understand the concept of ‘working capital’, ‘cash flow’ and ‘ratio analysis’
By attending this course, you can:
- Interpret fundamental principles of ‘finance’
- Build knowledge of ‘budgeting’ and ‘forecasting’
- Pinpoint loopholes of a financial plan and rectify them promptly
- Duration: 2 days
- Cost: 22000/= pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts