- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
Managing Grievance and Discipline
‘Conflicts’ and ‘disputes’ are common occurrences at workplace. In worst case scenario, a grave conflict can lead into a ‘legal battle’. Truly professional organizations tackle such grievances in a constructive manner. This course reveals the standard ways on how to tackle ‘legally-sensitive’ conflicts and stay protected from legal implications.
Who Can Apply?
- Line Managers
- HR Professionals
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Get insights into legal procedures associated with ‘policy making’ of an organization
- Analyze procedures related to ‘note-taking’ and ‘book-keeping’
- Negotiate with ‘parties’ involved in a grievance
By attending this course, you can:
- Reinforce procedures to comply with organizational policy
- Act as a facilitator to mediate grievances that has legal implications
- Carry out disciplinary actions to ensure ‘rule of law’
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: 12000/= pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts