- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
Business Communication English Course
The Business Communication English Program offered at NIST has been specifically developed and designed to equip participants with essential skills of written and oral communication in business context and build their confidence in speaking and writing English at work place, at the same time, avoiding common mistakes of communication at work place.
Language support and opportunities for practice will also be offered in class through group activities, role-plays, discussions, presentations, feature simulated meetings, negotiations, case-studies etc
This program enables students to:
- Effectively and confidently communicate in English at their workplace.
- Grasp the essentials of English grammar and usage.
- Write effective memos, letters, e- mails and reports.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 3 months
- Classes – 2 days a week, 2 hours per day
- Group conversation
- Role plays
- Feature simulated meetings
- Case-studies etc.
Awards & Certificates
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.