- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
Audio Video Editing
Editing, in any form, is both a skill and an art. Editing is mainly done for aesthetic purposes but proper editing keeps your audience attention. Video editing work has mainly been associated with the Film, Television and Broadcasting industries where most video editors are employed either as employees of post-production houses or work as freelance workers The work or duties of these editors are more specialized to the task they perform for the Film and Broadcasting industry such as film, sound or music editors. However, with the advent of the technological innovations of the new forms of media (that is the internet, broadband capabilities and video sharing sites like YouTube, free or low cost non-linear digital video editing software), this industry has developed into a whole new field and more and more industries or businesses are utilizing the services of a freelance or in-house video editor. This course will make you a skilled aesthetic editor skilled to create a better product by gaining working experience in our UK based software house during your internship period.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- Read a storyboard and script
- Select video footage, graphic files and audio clips
- Assemble clips onto a timeline to create a sequence
- Trim clips to affect pacing and rhythm
- Mix audio clips to accompany video
- Insert graphic files into the video sequence
- Render the project using a proper video codec
- Distribute the rendered video
- Conceptualize artistic objectives
- Choose video footage using a basic visual vocabulary
- Choose audio clips that support video
- Create graphic elements that communicate using font, color, and positioning
- Assemble and trim elements to communicate emotion to the audience
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 3 months
- Classes – 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 18000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 20000/- = (Rs.10000/- + Rs.10000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 16 weeks. During the first 12 weeks, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 72 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.