- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) is a high level programming language, implemented on the .NET Framework.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program will enable participants to:
- Learn programing with VB.Net from basics and become a proficient Asp.Net (Web Applications), Desktop & Windows Store Apps Developer / Window Mobile Apps Developer
- Install Visual Studio & Configure Applications
- To understand .Net Framework & VB.net
- To develop web application with ASP.Net
- To develop database applications using ADO.Net
- Understand the value of creating reusable code
- Know how to deal with multiple-choice with Different fields Such as Asp.Net, Window Store Apps
- To learn the concept Object Orientation using VB.NET
- Importance of WPF Apps, WCF SERVICES, Silverlight Application, MVC & so on Using VB.NET.
- Create Console Application using VB.NET
- The importance of Properties, Indexer, Delegate, Events Using VB.NET
- Easy move from VB to VB.NET
- Learn to design and develop Windows-based business applications using VB.NET
- VB.Net supports programming projects that run in both Microsoft Windows and Web (Internet) Environments.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 10000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 11000/- = (Rs.5500/- + Rs.5500/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. Students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising 48 credit hours.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on regular basis and a final project will be offered in the end of the course to assess the overall understanding of the course.
Awards & Certificates
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.