- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database, enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance and scalable Web-based and embedded database applications. This tutorial will give you quick start with MySQL and make you comfortable with MySQL programming. You’ll learn how to take your MySQL Server deployment to the next level of performance.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent having basic understanding of web development and design
This program will enable participants to:
- Install and upgrade MySQL.
- Evaluate data types and character sets for performance issues.
- Perform backup and restore operations.
- Maintain integrity of a MySQL installation utilizing security protocols
- Use stored routines and triggers for administration tasks
- Manage, apply and understand the reason for using views
- Improve performance through query optimization
- Utilize MySQL monitoring tools to improve server performance
- Defining and using classes, methods, and attributes
- Understanding class inheritance and access modifiers
- Working with files and directories
- Uploading files to a server via forms
- Sending emails with PHP
- Using pagination and View templates
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 6 months
- Classes – 2 days a week, 2 hours a day
The course is spread over a total period of 24 weeks. In first 16 weeks, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising 64 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on regular basis and a final project will be offered in the end of the course to assess the overall. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you complete a 2 months Internship at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.
- During the internship, you will be paid an Internship Allowance Rs. 3000 per month.