- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- Online & Offline Marketing Courses
- MS Office Course
It is very common to only review the first few results when a particular term is searched which means the website should rank high enough to appear on the first page of the search results to enjoy increased website traffic. Most Internet marketers do not have enough awareness about SEO and even those well-informed about SEO too face difficulty executing their SEO strategies to produce the desired results. This short course covers all the core concepts of SEO to equip participants with skills and clear understanding of those to make their SEO campaign effective. Each student is assigned a LIVE website during the course to work upon.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- Understand search engines basics and its working
- Understand Search Engine Optimization in detail
- Learn how to drive traffic to your website through an effective natural search strategy
- Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines
- Assess competitors SEO capabilities
- Implement effective back-linking & search engine marketing plans
- Learn how to optimize images and videos
- Understand the importance of usability and design to maximize your website performance
- Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 24 Hours in 4 Weeks
- Option 1:- Weekdays Classes – 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
- Option 2:- Weekend Classes – Saturday & Sunday, 3 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (Lump Sum)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 4 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 24 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.