- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
IOS App Development
iOS application development is now a growing field with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. There is no denying fact that an application with unique and innovative ideology captivates user’s attention. Only a professional and proficient iOS developer can fulfill their purpose by building user-friendly iOS apps.
Our iOS development course takes you through all the stages of app development process and ensures to train you in line with all the objectives. You will get an opportunity to learn from industry professionals. Through our iOS development training program you can learn and master the necessary skillsets required to become a professional iOS developer.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent with programming knowledge in Java or C++
This program will enable participants to:
- To understand Model-View-Controller architecture
- To be familiar with Xcode, Instruments and Interface Builder
- To be familiar with Cocoa Touch Library
- To understand multi touch programming
- To be familiar with the various pieces if iOS
- Create sample iPhone and iPad apps that do animation and respond to various acceleration events
- Interface apps with the Google maps server
- Design and develop useful Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus
- Interface apps with the Game Center
- Interface apps with iAd server
- Create apps that support both Portrait and Landscape modes
- Create a User Control
- Be familiar with UITableView class
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs.16000/- = (Rs.8000/- + Rs.8000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During which, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.