- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
Call Center Training Courses
The core purpose behind the establishment of call centers by the organizations is to retain its most valuable asset i.e. its customers. Besides retaining customers by applying the best of their customer service knowledge and skills, this also becomes the responsibility of call center representatives to transform a simple enquiry into potential customer and creating customer loyalty for the organization. This course is designed keeping in mind the basic motives of call centers to include all aspects and areas of which a call center representative should have knowledge to develop those soft skills in oneself. This course will prove to be a comprehensive course inculcating a range of soft skills which will not only help the candidates in securing and performing better in call center representative positions but growing in all customer service and marketing positions.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- To operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop interpersonal skills such as active listening and understanding
- Understand customer psychology
- Provide outstanding customer support and sales services
- To create customer loyalty to the organization
- To help bring in new customers to the organization
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 6 months
- Classes – 2 days a week, 2 hours per day
The course is spread over a total period of 24 weeks. In first 16 weeks, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising 64 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 2 months Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.
- During the internship, you will be paid an Internship Allowance Rs. 3000 per month.