- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
The Business Communication English Program offered at NIST has been specifically developed and designed to equip participants with essential skills of written and oral communication in business context and build their confidence in speaking and writing English at work place, at the same time, avoiding common mistakes of communication at work place.
Language support and opportunities for practice will also be offered in class through group activities, role-plays, discussions, presentations, feature simulated meetings, negotiations, case-studies etc.
This program will enable participants to:
- Effectively and confidently communicate in English at their workplace.
- Grasp the essentials of English grammar and usage.
- Write effective memos, letters, e- mails and reports.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 2 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 16000/- = (Rs.8000/- + Rs.8000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising 48 credit hours and then 4 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.