- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
Channel Shift for Public Sector Organizations
Public sector organizations are finally moving away from the conventional channels towards the online and digital channels of websites, social networks and other internet-based mediums. Companies really need to evolve the online technology in their favor, change the conventional customer expectation, while improving and increasing the efficiency of customer service delivery.
This course helps you in identifying the target opportunities to maximize efficiency via innovative channel mediums and delivering improved customer service at all levels.
Who Can Apply?
- Senior level executives from public sector
- Public sector organizations
- The third sector
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Develop business case for shifting channels
- Make use of customer insight analysis to ensure a consistent user experience
- Promote the digital channels such as social media, web self-service, online LiveChat and SMS
- Improve customer experience through practical use of shared services across sectors
- Make your business website and services accessible from mobile devices
- Effectively manage the company channel transition for employees and customers
- Understand the expected barriers in shifting channels and learn ways to tackle them
- Manage customer demand and expectations
- Practice the best effective case studies from public sector organizations
By attending this course, you can:
- Develop and review the company’s strategy in shifting channels to benefit from the opportunities offered by the new contact channels
- Meet the emerging demands and transition services effectively from online and digital channels
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: 12000/- pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts