- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
The shopping habits and behavior of customers are cluttered, disorganized and they keep diverting over time. Globalization introduced more challenges for several brands and retailers who deal with a diversified variety of brands, unlimited choice, more channels to buy from and more routes to sell.
A company must know all about its existing customers and future prospects, so as to communicate effectively and deliver successfully. This course is based around a consumer-centric framework, presenting the combination of consumer behavior and marketing research for an exciting journey based on the market knowledge.
Who Can Apply?
- Data and innovation staff
- Research and development personnel
- Sales staff
- Product development personnel
- Customer service and experience staff
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Understand the concept of customer insighte
- The significant role of customer centric culture and its impact on several brands and businesses
- Divide and distribute different classes and groups of customers into customer segmentation
- Understand and implement ethnography methodology to understand customer needs
- Understanding the concept of neuro marketing and using it to learn the ways customers make purchasing decisions
- Create an effective ‘push and pull’ strategy to drive customers towards the brand
- Understanding the differences between data and insight to predict consumer behavior
By attending this course, you can:
- Realize the importance in understanding the customers, their needs and future demands
- Analyze the ways to repeat business from the customers
- Use insight effectively to respond business challenges
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: 12000/- pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts