- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
Sustaining Performance with Reduced Resources
Management is always about using “resources” to the best of your abilities. This philosophy underlies the basic concept of management. This course defines the ways performances of managers can efficiently manage performances of employees with reduced resources.
Who Can Apply?
- Senior Managers
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Develop an effective strategy to improve leadership role
- Differentiate between “what is important” and “what is urgent”
- ACapitalize on ‘leadership skills’ to get the best out of your resources
By attending this course, you can:
- React to changes in a prompt manner so that it does not affect your productivity
- Utilize your ‘leaderships’ skills to facilitate the ‘workers’
- Enhance your interpersonal skills to inspire and motivate subordinates while working under limited resources.
- Duration: 2 days
- Cost: 22000/= pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts