- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Writing Business Plans and Forecasting
‘Planning’ and ‘forecasting’ are two pillars of successful management. This course introduces ‘theories’ related to ‘planning’ and ‘forecasting’ for business planning.
Who Can Apply?
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Learn essential tools involved in business planning, such as PESTLE and SWOT
- Analyze the correlation between ‘business planning’ and ‘strategy’
- Involve in ‘stakeholder management’
- Understand the dynamics of ‘business forecasting’
- Communicate the factors associated with ‘planning’ and ‘forecasting’ to all participants
By attending this course, you can:
- Effectively communicate ideas by writing professional business plans
- Create reports to project future business trends
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: 12000/= pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts