- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
Performance Monitoring in Sales
The performance standard is difficult to judge in the sales field. Results do not show that right practices have been implemented to meet the results, for say, sales can be done at break-even point, over-promising with the clients or simply because sales is not required due to order rich environment. Also, if the sales person is frequent absence from the office can give sales manager a tough time.
Given the market insight and extensive research of successful salespeople, this course enables the sales managers to make sure that the sales performance is real and measurable.
Who can apply?
- Sales managers
- Sales team leaders/coordinators
What This Course Has To Offer?
The course will enable you to:
- Tackle the problems during sales performance assessment
- Control the effect such problems have on the organization
- What looks feasible for selling from the outside
- Evaluated the monitored sales performance
- Apply the CRM process for sales monitoring and planning
- Communicate the sales progress report to the management chain
By attending this course, you can:
- Understand the sales team issues
- Strengthen the positive personal impact on the results of sales team
- Grow the sales margin and turnover
- Elevate the team performance
- Boost confidence in the accurate future predictions related to sales volumes and margins
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: 12000/- pkr
Note: Students can avail 10% as group discounts