- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Freelancing is a self-employment opportunity which can be availed either working online or offline. As a freelancer you work for someone without being a part of their company. Working as a freelancer knows no age limit; having a skill set is enough to start earning from home. With growing passage of time, various methods have evolved of working as freelancer with individuals or companies preferring freelancers to get their work done at the most minimal cost. This course will train you to find freelance work opportunities, choose the best assignment for you, maintain good report with your customers and clients and build a strong portfolio.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- What are Freelancing/Online earning/work from home?
- Where to find freelancing jobs?
- What skills are needed for freelancing?
- How to make your profit?
- How to write proposals that get you hired
- How to bid & win a project
- How to set your pay rate?
- How to complete a task & deliver on time?
- How to satisfy your clients?
- How to retain clients?
- Getting paid on time, every time
- Guiding clients to make helpful revision request
- Finishing projects & helping your clients succeed
Duration of Course
The duration of the Course is 6 hours
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Session Fee: Rs.2000/-
Awards & Certificates
Upon the successful completion of the session you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.