- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Graphic design is a creative process that reaches into everything we do these days—from websites to application interfaces to product packaging, the talented hand of the graphic designer is seen everywhere. It can be a rewarding and challenging career. This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a professional Graphic Designer.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- Use industry-standard software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw and Macromedia Freehand to create and modify visually appealing documents and publications.
- Have a comprehensive insight into graphic design, production and support services.
- Produce a variety of original and computer generated graphic projects.
- Practice various graphic art equipments and softwares.
- Apply critical thinking to issues associated with graphic design
- Compare and contrast key elements of design—such as shape, space, line, color, and texture—with key principles of design—such as unity, variety, and proportion—and use both accurately and thoughtfully in design projects.
- Understand the use of InPage software alongwith its importance in graphic design
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.