- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
In today’s fast paced life people want to access everything at their fingertips. At the moment thousands of firms are engaged in e-commerce. Web design plays a vital role in this scenario and the firm with successful website can excel in online as well as offline business by attracting big number of customers. Only a professional and proficient website designer can fulfill their purpose by making an attractive and successful website. Making the first impression remarkable is the first priority of a good web designer and then effectively converting visitor into customers.
This course is created to match the present standards of web technologies with a commitment to make you a professional and successful web designer.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- To create digital images
- Build standard-compliant Websites using HTML and CSS code and Dreamweaver
- Convert PSD to HTML
- Manipulate and optimize photos, design responsive interface by using Photoshop
- Understand importance and types of typography in web designing
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.