- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
MS Office Course
No matter how talented you are or an expert in any field, if you know how to play around with MS Office, your life would be at ease. Yes, this is a must have skill for every single individual these days. Whether you are creating a resume, trying to toggle with formulae and numbers, planning a project, creating a presentation, you need to know MS Office and the more you know the better.
So keeping this in mind we have specially designed a complete course for you which will enable you to get expertise in MS Office. This skill is a guarantee to have higher productivity than normal.
Register for this course now and acquire the expertise in MS Office in no time. If you prove your skills, we assure you a 100% job guarantee in our UK based Software house. What more could you ask for?
- Learn the best use of Microsoft office
- Be more productive
- Better organize
The course will cover in detail:
- Word: Microsoft’s flagship word processor includes formatting, page layout, editing and other advanced tools.
- Excel: Create professional spreadsheets for data analysis and budgets.
- Outlook: Email and calendar software relied upon by many modern offices.
- PowerPoint: Used for presentations and training sessions, PowerPoint is often essential for training and human resources professionals.
SCOPE OF MS OFFICE:
After successfully completing the course, you can join the workforce as:
- Project Manager
- Financial analyst
- Human resource executive
- Help desk analyst
- Executive assistant
- Executive secretary
- Administrative assistant
The above mentioned is a very concise list of professions which we employ. These skills work wonders in almost any fields
Matric, O-Levels & above.
Seats Available: We enrol a maximum of 20 students in one class, so hurry, limited seats available on the next course.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day