- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
As the internet and digital marketing in Pakistan continues to grow at a constant pace, the demand for skilled digital marketing professionals is increasing consistently. NIST has designed ‘digital marketing course’ to enable individuals to achieve their digital marketing goals. Our digital marketing course covers both developing strategy and implementation techniques which help in developing skills and expertise.
Whether you want to develop an exciting career in a fast growing industry or want to promote your business through digital marketing, this is the right course for you!
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program enables students to:
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies professionally.
- Understand the current situation and future digital marketing opportunities.
- Evaluate local/global markets and their marketing processes in the development and application of digital marketing plans.
- Integrate digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
- Assess organizational marketing strategies as an integrated whole.
- Explore emerging tools offered by internet.
- Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation, forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 99 Hours covered in 3 months
- Classes: Saturday & Sunday, 4 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 50000/- (Lump Sum)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 13 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 99 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.