- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Marketing & Branding
In this modern world, the marketing department is the leading edge against other departments as it has the influence to get the world to adopt modern tactics for business deals. In order to grow within this professional world we have to learn to change and adapt current marketing strategies and branding techniques to succeed and stay ahead in our market .NIST (National Institute of Skilled Training) has taken steps in this digital era to improve the talent and skills of our passionate youth and give them the best opportunities possible so they can pursue successful careers as marketers. NISTis blessed with highly qualified professional instructors using the most effective modern education practices that will help you to be productive and proactive in this ever changing workplace.
Minimum Intermediate or equivalent
- Understand the underlying concepts of branding and marketing.
- The Difference between marketing and branding.
- Discover top marketing and branding strategies for growth.
- Create a brand personality impact to build relationships with your customers.
- Learn top techniques for finding sticky brand names.
- Develop a Customer analysis marketing plan.
- Leading strategic marketing ideas to address brand correspondence in the modern world.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 18 Hours covered in 6 weeks.
- Classes: Saturday 2 hours per day.
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
The course is spread over a total period of 13 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 99 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house..
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by IT Sec, a UK based software house.