- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is one of the most significant way to increase your brand awareness and ultimately reach your target audience. As a professional institute, NIST offers search engine marketing training to students and marketing professionals. With year-round Search Engine Marketing courses that are taught by NIST faculty and industry-based experts, you can gain immediately applicable search engine marketing skills.
Our instructors will furnish you with skills and knowledge needed to understand and navigate your way through managing marketing campaigns, using Pay-Per-Click ads, analyzing click-through data and conducting keyword research.
This course is for Search Engine advertisers, business people or students who are ready to get into the world of online advertising and digital marketing.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent with knowledge in SEO or WordPress.
- Learn Keyword Research and Analysis
- Understand the foundations of Google Adwords
- Learn the fundamentals of Pay-Pay-Click (PPC) marketing
- Understand landing pages and bidding methods
- Tracking ad campaigns for optimization
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 18 Hours covered in 6 weeks.
- Classes: Saturday 2 hours per day.
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
Registration fee = Rs/- 1500
Course fees= Rs/-12000
The course is spread over a total period of 13 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 99 credit hours and then 8 weeks’ internship is offered in our software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by IT Sec, a UK based software house.