- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
MS SQL Course
Most dynamic websites built with Microsoft ASP.NET need a database, a place on the server where data can be stored and retrieved to generate the pages that are requested by the client. Microsoft SQL Server is recommended for that purpose. SQL Server is one of a class of databases known as Enterprise Databases meaning that they can handle very large amounts of data and a large number of simultaneous users. Hence learning SQL is an important step in developing your database skills.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program will enable participants to:
- Learn to design and create Relational Databases
- Understand the concepts of RDBMS
- Learn to use Microsoft SQL Server for creating databases and data retrieval and manipulation
- Learn all the fundamental commands of SQL
- KUse standard SQL functions and create their own UDFs (User Defined Functions)
- Create and use stored procedures
- Learn to program using TSQL
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 19000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 20000/- = (Rs.10000/- + Rs.10000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During this period, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on regular basis and a final project will be offered in the end of the course to assess the overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.