- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Beginners Computer Course
Beginners’ Computer course is designed for young students of grade 8th to Matric who are new to this field and wants to develop their skills in basic use of computers. This course will teach them basic designing, development along with basic level of MS office. This course is perfect for your child to learn some valuable skills during vacations.
Minimum Grade viii to Matric
This program enables students to:
- Use Photoshop tool for basic designing of flyers, greeting cards etc.
- Apply HTML
- Use MS Office to make presentations, draft letters, forms etc.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. In total 8 weeks, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final test/assignment will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course.
Awards & Certificates
1. Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.