- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Online & Offline Marketing
- English Language
- Admission Tests
- MS Office Course
English Creative Writing Course
Creative writing is the form of writing done with the creativity of mind. Though writing requires lots of practice but if done after professional training, can make you a shining star in the world of writing. Unfortunately this field is being overlooked in Pakistan inspite of its high importance. NIST endeavor to produce fine, professional skilled writers with a worthy certificate. After class training, our students will get an opportunity to work professionally in our software house as internees where they will learn in-depth.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
This program will enable participants to:
- Develop creativity for writing
- Write unique content for websites
- Write SEO friendly articles
- Write for marketing purposes
- Write for Social Media and Search engine
- Write scripts etc.
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 48 Hours in 8 Weeks
- Option 1:- Weekdays Classes – 3 days a week, 2 hours per day
- Option 2:- Weekend Classes – Saturday & Sunday, 3 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 12000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs. 14000/- = (Rs.7000/- + Rs.7000/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
TThe course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During which, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During the internship period, the students will get hands-on experience of what they have learnt in the training classes.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.