- Graphic Designing
- IT & Web Skills
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Online & Offline Marketing
- Business Communication
Java Programming Course
Java is one of the best programming languages and is gaining strength every passing day. Today, the programming language is widely used for developing smartphone apps and games for Android. The flexibility and versatility makes the programming language vital and invaluable. We have designed Java programming course that will help you learn the concepts of programming and equip you to write programs to resolve complex issues.
In Java programming training, our professional and expert instructors will walk you through on how to use the Java Platform to build different Android applications.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent with C programming knowledge
This program will enable participants to:
- Create object-oriented programs using Java programming language
- Create Java classes by extending existing Java classes
- Implement Interfaces in Java application
- Access internal properties of a class using reflection
- Apply Exception Handling mechanism in Java application
- Develop UI applications using AWT/Swing
- Create Multi threaded application in Java
- Create Java Applets
- Create networking application in Java
- Use JDBC APIs in Java application
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 2 months
- Classes – 3 days a week; 2 hours per day
- 1 month Guaranteed Internship after course
- Registration charges: Rs. 1500/-
- Course Fee: Rs. 12000/- (Lump Sum)
- Fee in Installments: Rs.13000/- = (Rs.6500/- + Rs.6500/-)
* 10% discount on admission of 2 or more persons
The course is spread over a total period of 8 weeks. During which, students are required to complete theory and practical work comprising of 48 credit hours and then a 4 week long internship is offered in our very own UK based software house.
During internship students get hands-on experience of what they have learned in classrooms.
Students will submit assignments to the trainers on a regular basis and a final project will be assigned at the end of the course to assess the student’s overall understanding of the course. Similarly during the internship period, students will be required to carefully examine the operations of the organization and most specifically, the system and working of that particular department to present an internship report to their manager in order to be eligible to receive the internship certificate.
Awards & Certificates
- Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.
- If you successfully complete the 1 month Internship period at our Software House, you will receive an Experience Certificate by ITSec, a UK based software house.